The Center for Academic Support and Advising Services (CASAS) has more than 60 full-time faculty and staff in several departments with the goal of working in a focused manner for both you and your student.
1. Freshman Seminar (FRSM 101), the first class your student takes at Liberty, is an interactive, two-day seminar, which provides an introduction to other students, our mission, the distinctive Christian environment and academic expectations.
2. Professional Advisors, assigned by major, guide students through class registration, monitor progress toward graduation, create success plans and promote career exploration.
3. The Bruckner Learning Center (BLC) offers:
4. The Office of Disability Academic Support (ODAS) assists with reasonable academic accommodations, an Assistive Technology Lab and the Hands of Liberty Deaf Office.
5. Technical studies, offer Plumbing, Electrical, Welding, HVAC, Carpentry and Masonry courses. These fields may be pursued to supplement a Liberty degree or put toward our new Associate of Applied Science. Successful completion of courses results in certification from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
6. The Career Center offers preparation for a four-year plan to equip students with tools and opportunities that coincide with their academic affairs.