UniversityParent, #1 resource for millions of college parents, is looking for an exceptional Accounting and Office Manager to join our team.
Accounting and Office Manager Main Responsibilities:
Financial Budgeting & Cash Forecasts
- daily cash management & reconciliation
- analysis & reporting
- ability to develop excel models - charts and graphs
- experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce preferred
- customer invoicing
- prepare and process a/p checks
- reconciliation of payments
- vendor file maintenance
- work with outside tax accountant as needed
- prepare month end close
- monthly financial statement reporting
- Year end accounting procedures (Filing 1099's)
- maintain & process timesheets and overtime
- verify taxes and other deductions
- calculate commission reports for sales
- oversee all aspects of payroll including 401(k) and Roth 401(K) contributions
- Coordinate and execute all on-boarding processes, generate offer letters, compliance paperwork, orientation, notifying appropriate personnel, etc.
- Manage and track PTO for all employees.
- Maintain and administer health plan, dental plan, health care reimbursement and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
- Set up all personnel files and ensure all required documentation is filed and retained in file.
- Coordinate 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans overview meetings and assist with plan administration.
- coordinate desktop and IT support as needed
- coordinate Office equipment maintenance & servicing
- maintain company calendar and event planning
- assist CEO with administration of AHEPPP
General Office Management
- receptionist & inbound inquiries
- procurement of office supplies
- special projects as requested
Interested? Please email your resume to Rebecca Maytubby: email@example.com. Please note that Quickbooks and Salesforce experience is preferred.