By Tonie Miyamoto, Housing & Dining Services Communications
- Review important dates, videos, 3D floor plans, and more on the Housing & Dining Services website.
- Review the Residence Hall Handbook for safety information, policies, and decorating guidelines - please note that students cannot have halogen lamps, pets (ex-cept fish), firearms, or candles in the halls
- Review meal plan and RamCash choices at www.mealplans.colostate.edu.
- Contact roommate to decide who is bringing what (microfridge, TV, etc.). Click here for more information on renting a microfridge.
- Create a packing list; residence hall rooms are functional, but small, and each spring students donate more than 8 tons of personal items to local charities so please pack wisely.
- Friend the CSUdorminator on Facebook to ask questions and get connected before move-in and throughout the year.
- Research renter's insurance - inexpensive plans are available or personal items may be covered by parents'/guardians' homeowners insurance.
- Prepare computer or laptop for the CSU network.
- Explore involvement, leadership and diversity opportunities.
- Get required immunizations and learn about important health-related information, including meningitis.
- Know student's Campus Mailing Address:
Student's name(Residence Hall)
Hall, Room # (room number)
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Move-In begins at 8 a.m., Thursday, January 13 (for those enrolling in Spring 2013) and Thursday, August 22 (for those enrolling In Fall 2013); early move-in is only considered if it is required by a department or student group and is pre-approved.
- Refer to the Residence Hall Move-In Guide for details and more important move-in information.