The Student University Center is a convenient spot for students to study, socialize and enjoy programs and performances in an attractive, relaxed setting. It's also the perfect place to connect with your student at events throughout the year.
- Fun activities include movies at Cinefest Film Theatre, shopping in the Bookstore, dining in the food courts and concerts in the Courtyard. The Information Center also sells discount tickets to local movie theatres, theme parks, aquariums and other venues.
- Spotlight Programs Board and Campus Events host social gatherings, concerts and other entertainments for students, and Campus Events brings renowned speakers to campus through the Distinguished Speaker Series.
- Leadership Development, Student Organizations and Student Media offer growth experiences including leadership workshops and involvement in student groups, the student newspaper, literary journals, and student radio and TV.
- Helpful facilities and services include the Information Center, Digital Aquarium, Multimedia Laboratory, ATM's, lockers, e-mail stations and such Student Affairs offices as University Housing, University Career Services, Disability Services, and the Dean of Students.
- Funded by student activity fees, most Center programs and events are free to students and many are open to the public. Family members are especially encouraged to attend Homecoming and GSU nights at the Georgia Aquarium and Six Flags.