Kennesaw State University
Other Resources for Parents
- Lessons I Learned from My Mother
M. Sanseviro (2011)
- Getting Wasted: Why College Students Drink Too Much and Party so Hard.
V.T. Vander (2011)
- Happiest Kid on Campus: A Parent’s Guide to the Very Best College Experience (for you and your child)
H. Cohen (2010)
- Emptying the Nest: Launching Your Young Adult toward Success and Self-reliance.
B. Sachs (2010)
- Letting Go: A Parent’s Guide to Understanding the College Years, Fifth Edition
K.L. Coburn, M.L. Treeger (2009)
- What to Expect When Your Child Leaves for College: A Complete Guide for Parents
M. Spohn (2008)
- Hooking Up: Sex, Dating, and Relationships on Campus.
K. Bogle (2008)
- Millennials Go to College. Second edition. Strategies for a New Generation On Campus.
N. Howe, W. Strauss (2007)
- Getting Through College Without Going Broke: A Crash Course on Finding Money for College and Making It Last
Ed. Students Helping Students. (2005)
- Career Coaching Your Kids: Guiding Your Child Through the Process of Career
Discovery. D.H. Montross, T.E. Kane, R.J. Ginn, R. Jay Ginn (2004)
- You’re on Your Own (But I’m Here If You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years.
M. Savage (2003)
- The Launching Years: Strategies for Parenting from Senior Year to College Life.
L. Kastner, J. Wyatt (2002)
- A New Beginning: A Survival Guide for Parents of College Freshman.
K.B. McGarry, M.Ed. (2001)
- Don’t Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years.
H.E. Johnsons, C. Schelhas-Miller (2000)