As you prepare to leave your son or daughter at Liberty, the Career Center wants to ensure your student's education will be worthy of your financial investment.
The Career Center provides comprehensive career and professional development services to help your student prepare for his or her future career.
Our office helps students:
- Explore and identify vocational goals and research career options through career assessment and career counseling
- Develop marketable skills and resume-building experience through internships, job shadowing, networking and events
- Strengthen professional development skills and gain valuable job-searching techniques
Your student can receive guidance with:
- Career direct assessment
- Career counseling
- Resume writing and critique
- Interview and job preparation skills
- Career and internship fairs
- On-Campus employer recruiting
- Graduate school assistance
- Access to our job search database