Center for Student Involvement
The Mission of the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) is to support the overall mission of Spring Hill College by presenting students with opportunities and experiences that encourage personal growth, leadership development and campus involvement. We strive to build community and enrich campus life through leadership and diversity programs, student organizations and campus events.
CSI complements the classroom experiences by providing channels for students to become actively involved in extra-curricular activities and services. The staff encourages each student to take full advantage of numerous growth and development opportunities existing on and off campus. Our goal is to assist students in becoming well informed, responsible, and contributing members of the Spring Hill community. We are here to assist students by helping with the problems, questions, and concerns they may have; by providing services and programs to meet students’ needs; and by encouraging students’ growth and development in the fullest potential.
Ways in which the Center for Student Involvement is available to students:
- Houses over 60 registered student organizations and acts as a liaison, financial manager, resource and approval authority for student organizations and their activities.
- Houses Greek organizations and acts as advisor to Panhellenic Council, the Interfraternity Council and Order of Omega.
- Sponsors and plans campus-wide programs such as Welcome Week, Badger Expo and Family Weekend.
- Provides programs and opportunities for leadership development including retreats, workshops, and special programs/speakers.
- Serves as a resource for involvement, service and leadership development opportunities.
- Manages reservations for the Student Center, Residence Halls and SHC outdoor spaces.
CSI complements the classroom experiences by providing channels for students to become actively involved in extra-curricular activities and services.