The University of Cincinnati Bookstores supports the university community by:
- Students can save money by renting textbooks. Last year, UC students saved more than $1 million by renting their textbooks from the University of Cincinnati Bookstores.
- Students can save money on computer hardware and software with educational pricing on Apple or HP laptops. Additionally, students can purchase UC licensed Microsoft Office or Windows 7 for under $10 each.
- A portion of every purchase made at the University of Cincinnati Bookstores goes back to the university.
- The University of Cincinnati Bookstores donates $35,000 annually in textbook scholarships and other donations.
Being a Responsible Citizen
- The University of Cincinnati Bookstores is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending sweatshop conditions in factories worldwide. Each of our general merchandise suppliers is also a member of the FLA, so you can shop with pride.
- We are reducing our carbon footprint by shipping textbooks in cartons made of 35% post-consumer recycled content.
- We donate or recycle electronic products through our robust eCycling program.
UC Bookstores main store is located in Tangeman University Center, Levels 2 and 3, and also has locations at UC Clermont, UC Blue Ash, and the Medical campus, as well as two convenience stores on campus.