(407) 823-5841 or (407) 823-2924
Suite 111 of RWC and Counseling Building (south entrance)
Wellness & Health Promotion Services provides student assistance and intervention around alcohol and other substance use, wellness services and a variety of health promotion programs aimed at helping students "be well to do well". Our mission is to promote low risk and healthy decisions that lead to personal and academic success and an environment that supports a healthy lifestyle for all.
Services available to all students include:
- Alcohol and other substance use education, screening, assessment, brief intervention and referral.
- Relaxation Training Program using state of the art biofeedback technology
- Certified Massage Therapy
- Nutrition education by Registered Dietitian
- HIV Testing and Risk Reduction Counseling
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Assistance with compulsive gambling and computer use
- Peer advocacy and education by trained Peer Advocates on a wide variety of health and wellness topics including health huts, wellness workshops and social media
Wellness & Health Promotion Services