1. Achieve Academic Success. Research indicates that students who live on campus are more satisfied with their college experiences, earn higher grades and are more likely to graduate than their commuting peers.
2. Saves Time and Money. You don't have to waste time buying gas, fighting traffic and hunting for a parking space before class.
3. Convenience. You are just a short walk from your classes, campus activities, sporting events, and student services such as advising, health services, and dining areas.
4. You Don't Have to Cook! While kitchens are available, the dining halls offer affordable meal plans and exciting menu options. Campus living also provides easy access to national franchises such as Starbucks, Chili's Too, Wendy's, Chick Fil-A, Taco Bell, Subway, Pizza Hut, Smoothie King, Java City and McAlisters.
5. It's a Blast! Don't just study, join student organizations, attend athletic events, concerts, conferences and special lectures. Experience everything the campus has to offer.
6. Enjoy Exercise and Recreation 7 Days a Week.
Not only are you close to our award winning 264,000 square- foot Campus Recreation & Wellness Center that is open 7 days a week, but most residential facilities have 24-hour fitness areas on site.
7. No Hidden Costs! For most student residents one housing payment includes rent, furniture, utilities, cable television, high speed internet, and local telephone service.
8. Make New Friends. It's much easier to get acquainted with your peers when you are living down the hall from them and participating in activities that take place right where you live.
9. Experience a Supportive Environment. With college life comes transition. You're not alone academically or socially when you are on campus. Mentors, counselors, student leaders, peer advisors and professional staff are available for support.
10. Explore Living/Learning Communities. Students who live on campus have the opportunity to participate in small living/learning communities that focus on areas such as business, the arts, wellness and sustainability.