University of Pennsylvania


Find student health insurance, car insurance, tuition insurance and renter’s insurance for University of Pennsylvania.

College Student Insurance

Every college student needs renter’s insurance to protect their belongings from theft or accidental damage. Your homeowner’s insurance policy may have a high deductible & may not cover your student’s belongings. Click here to make sure they’re protected with College Student Insurance.

Get Featured Here! is the number #1 resource for college parents to find everything they need to help their student succeed. Do you have a resource that parents should know about? Please click here to tell us about it.

Start Reaching Parents Today