Approximately 15 percent of our first-year students live at home and commute. The remaining 85 percent live in the University residence halls.
Family members should encourage students to stay on campus as frequently as possible to take advantage of study groups and intramural and co curricular activities. These form the foundation for long friendships and success in the University. Additionally, families can be mindful of the academic and social challenges the University presents and provide ongoing support and praise.
Due to the limited availability of reserved parking spaces, only students commuting from outside the University City area are eligible for reserved parking privileges. Students must file an application and have paid the required annual fee by July 15 in order to be placed in a lottery. For further information, please contact Ms. T. Reilly at (215) 596-8946. Non-metered street parking is available.