Payment may be made
- In person with cash, check, or money order
- Using the drop slot next to the Cashier’s Office WYLL D193
- On the web (SOLAR system) using MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or e-check.
- A 2.5% convenience fee is charged when paying with a credit card; a $3.00 fee is charge when paying with an e-check.
- Using an installment plan – Payment Plans are available through Tuition Management Systems. You can access their web page or call (800) 356-8329.
If Financial Aid does not cover the full tuition/fee balance, it is the student’s responsibility to verify any outstanding balances owed on the SOLAR System and pay the difference by the tuition due date stated in the Fee Facts brochure or on the Cashier’s Office website (keyword: Cashier’s Office). Failure to pay by the tuition due date may result in the assessment of administrative late fees.