Finding housing during the FLC breaks

Does my student need to move out of the Residence Hall for Thanksgiving Break?  Winter Break too?

Yes, in fact the residence halls do close over the breaks and students need to find other accommodations. While most students return home to be with families, others opt to spend the time with friends, take small vacations, or take advantage of trips offered by our Outdoor Pursuits Program. If your student needs help in finding appropriate accommodations over the breaks, please have them call the Student Housing Office at (970) 247-7503.

The Student Housing Office will have limited housing available during Fall Break in the Centennial Apartments.

Your student should sign up by Nov. 14 by 5 p.m.: Nightly Rate is $16/night. If they sign up between Nov. 14 and Nov. 20, the rate increases to $20/night. No sign ups will be taken after 5:00 p.m. on Nov. 20th. Linens are an additional $2/night.

For more information regarding on-campus Student Housing, please check the website, call (970) 247-7503, or email [email protected].

Important Housing Dates pdf

College Cupcake and Birthday Cake Delivery to campusRecent Articles

Get our newsletter

Email Submitted

Weekly Tips to Help Your Student Succeed