Fort Lewis Student Loans
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
- 1% CASH BACK Graduation Reward
- NON-COSIGNED option for eligible juniors, seniors and grad students
- COSIGNER RELEASE option
- AFFORDABLE fixed or variable rates starting at 4.19%
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOAN PAYMENTS to fit your budget with our flexible repayment terms for 5, 10 or 15 years.
- COVER UP TO 100% college tuition and living expenses
- Competitive fixed and variable rates starting at 3.99%
- Multiple repayment options including: full principal and interest, interest-only, deferred, and flat payment
- Flexible payment terms ranging from 5, 8, 10 and 15 years
- Coverage up to 100% of your school-certified cost of attendance ($1,000 minimum)
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Apply online in 3 minutes and get an instant credit decision
*Ascent Student Loans are funded by Richland State Bank (RSB), Member FDIC. Loan products may not be available in certain jurisdictions. Certain restrictions, limitations; and terms and conditions may apply. For Ascent Terms and Conditions please visit: www.AscentStudentLoans.com/Ts&C Rates are effective as of 06/01/2019 and include a 0.25% discount applied when a borrower in repayment elects automatic debit payments via their personal checking account. For Ascent rates and repayment examples please visit: www.AscentStudentLoans.com/Rates
*1% Cash Back Graduation Reward subject to terms and conditions. Click here for details.
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
11 Rates shown include auto-pay discount. The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
12 This informational repayment example uses typical loan terms for a freshman borrower who selects the Deferred Repayment Option with an 8-year repayment term, has a $10,000 loan that is disbursed in one disbursement and a 7% variable Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”): 96 monthly payments of $179.28 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $17,211.20. Loans will never have a full principal and interest monthly payment of less than $50. Your actual rates and repayment terms may vary.
13 As certified by your school and less any other financial aid you might receive. Minimum $1,000.