Where Is Immaculata?
Where Is Immaculata?
- Immaculata is in Chester County.
- Situated in the Seat of Chester County, the town of West Chester is a hub of activity with its restaurants, stores, and community activities.
- The historic town of Malvern is two miles from Immaculata introducing charm, sophistication, antique stores, and restaurants to the Immaculata student.
- Valley Forge Park: The site for the winter camp during the Revolutionary War, this National Park is 15 minutes from Immaculata, providing numerous activities for students.
- With more than 400 stores and restaurants, the King of Prussia Mall is the largest mall on the East Coast.
- Rte 30 Lower Merion/Villanova: Take Rte 30 W/Lancaster Ave towards Paoli/Exton. Continue on Rte 30 W/Lancaster Ave to Rte 352 S/Sprout Rd. Turn left onto Rte 352 S/Sprout Rd. Follow directions from Rte 352 & 30.
- Rte 30 Exton/Downington: Take Rte 30 E/Lancaster Ave towards Philadelphia. Continue on Rte 30 E past Rte 202 to Rte 352 S/Sprout Rd. Turn right onto Rte 352 South/Sprout Rd. Follow directions from Rte 352 & Rte 30.
- From West Chester Pike (Rte 3): Travel east or west to Rte 352; follow Rte 352 N. Turn left at light onto King Road. University is one mile on right.
- From King of Prussia: Take Rte 202 S to Rte 29 Malvern exit (follow Immaculata University sign – 2nd exit); bear right to Rte 29; turn right on Rte 29; at 3rd light, turn right onto Rte 30 W. Go to Rte 352 S, turn left. Follow directions from Rte 352 and Rte 30.
- From Philadelphia: take Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) West to Rte 202; take Rte 202 S towards West Chester. Follow the King of Prussia directions.
- Turnpike (I-276) WEST: Travel to the Downington Exit 312; take Rte 100 S to Rte 30/Lancaster Ave.; turn left on Rte 30 E/Lancaster Ave. to Rte 352/Sprout Rd; turn right on Rte 352 S/Sprout Rd; follow directions from Rte 352 & Rte 30.
- Turnpike (I-276) EAST: Follow the PA Turnpike to the Valley Forge Exit (326). Once past the tolls, follow Rte 202 S toward West Chester. Follow the King of Prussia directions.
- From Wilmington & I-95: Travel north on Rte 202 to the Rte 30/Frazer Exit; turn right on Rte 30 E/Lancaster Ave and continue to Rte 352/Sprout Rd; turn right on Rte 352/Sprout Rd; follow directions from Rte 352 & Rte 30.
- From Rte 352 & Rte 30: Travel South on Rte 352. Proceed under the railroad bridge to the first light which is King Road. Turn right onto King Road. Immaculata is one mile on the right.
By Train, Bus, Taxi:
- From Center City Philadelphia: take SEPTA R5 train west to Paoli. SEPTA bus 133 runs from King of Prussia through Paoli to the University.
- For taxi service from Paoli, call (610) 644-2564.
Immaculata is approximately a 50-minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport, where limousine service is available to the Paoli/Malvern area. The SEPTA R1 train from the airport connects with the R5 train (Paoli Local).
- Immaculata is 90 miles from the Pocono Mountains ski resorts and 100 miles from the New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
- Immaculata is 20 miles west of Philadelphia, home of the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers and 76ers.
- Immaculata is 140 miles from New York City and 130 miles from Washington, D.C.