LMU Student Housing
The Student Housing Office creates a living and learning environment by providing programs and services that empower students to realize their potential in mind, body, and spirit within a community that honors human diversity and accepts students as individuals, each with rights and responsibilities.
• June 28, 2015: Last day to request a roommate and make changes to application
• Mid-July 2015: Room and Roommate Assignments are made and sent to students
• July 29, 2015: Bed Configuration Requests are due
• August 14, 2015: MicroFridge order deadline to Collegiate Concepts
• August 28, 2015: FALL MOVE-IN! Buildings open at 8 a.m.
• September 14–18, 2015: Meal Plan Change Requests (This is the only opportunity to make changes to the meal plan during the academic year.)
• October 12–16, 2015: First room Health and Safety Inspections
• December 18, 2015: Residence Halls close at 8 p.m. for winter break
• December 17–20, 2015: Second room Health and Safety Inspections
• January 9, 2015: Residence Halls re-open at 1:30 p.m. for spring semester
• February 15–19, 2016: Third and final room Health and Safety Inspections
• Early February 2016: Housing Selection begins for 2016–2017 year, and Housing Deposit is due
• Mid-March 2016: Housing Selection ends, continuing students who completed applications select rooms for 2016–2017 year
• Early-April 2016: Summer Housing application available
• May 6, 2016: SPRING MOVE-OUT! Buildings close at 8 p.m.