Stylish Loft in Gorgeous Sun-Kissed Condo Includes Maid + Utilities
About us: We are currently looking for a roommate to share our 3-bedroom condo with. We are 1 male in his 30's in the master bedroom (professional working the night shift), and 1 male in his 20's (CalArts music student).
Since you will be sharing a bathroom with the CalArts student, you must be *very* clean, so if you value cleanliness -- welcome! :)
The place is absolutely gorgeous and you will genuinely enjoy your time here. It's important to be responsible, easy to get along with, and to respect one another's space.
Looking for a clean, positive person with a steady income and/or full-time job who likes to live in a neat environment. Male or female, doesn't matter. Standard credit and background checks will apply. If requested, you must be able to provide a copy of a police background check and employment/previous landlord references.
*Maid service: We normally hire a housecleaning crew about once a month and split costs. This cost is already included in your rent.*
Hope you will love this place! If you're interested, please connect ASAP.
Please shoot over an email with a bit about yourself and your schedule, hopefully we can be a good match.
- Very close to the 14 Freeway and Shopping Centers
- 24-hour Security Patrol
- Brand new paint across the entire building
- Multiple pools and jacuzzis in the complex
- Lush tennis courts in a gorgeous neighborhood
- Fireplace in living room
- Fully remodeled living room, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Washer/dryer included in unit
- Central Air Conditioning
- Lovely highest-floor unit with a beautiful view of the tree-lined street and mountains
- Unit is very close to the pool and jacuzzi. Three other pools areas located within the community as well.
- Vaulted ceilings means more room to breathe
- Balcony that provides a gorgeous view
- Upper-level unit means plenty of sunlight basking right into the kitchen and living room.
The bottom line:
- $895/mo w/ 12-month agreement. Terms negotiable.
- Monthly rent includes upgraded wireless internet connection and water, gas, electricity (within fair use), and trash bills.
- Rent is due on the first of the month.
- $900 deposit and first month's rent to move in.
- Credit and background will be checked
- No pets please.
- Please remove your shoes at the door
- Please no smoking.
- Area is to be kept clean at all times, please look after yourself.
- February 2019 (flexible)
- Contact: Please email.
Neighboring cities and areas: Canyon Country, 14 freeway, Valencia, Newhall, College of the Canyons (COC), California Institute of the Arts (CalArts, Cal Arts), Stevenson Ranch, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Westfield Valencia Town Center Mall