Education Internship – Curriculum Development
Our Family Coalition advances equity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) families with children through support, education, and advocacy.
Our Just Schools Program works directly with school communities to introduce LGBTQ-inclusive curricula and positive climate/safe school practices in elementary schools. We have trained more than 2,000 educators, impacting tens of thousands of students in California.
- Create lesson plans for grade levels K-12
- Lesson plans can include the following topics: LGBT History, Allied Behavior, Empathy, Puberty and Sex Education, etc…
- Edit, Curate, and Format lesson plans
- Research the latest LGBT lesson plans from other sources and obtain permission for use
- Assist with creation of presentations to educate on how to use the lesson plans
- Upload new lesson plan content to the website
Click Here to Apply