Fundraising and Marketing Fellowship
1. Strategically grow the Volo City Kids fundraising and development portfolio across the nation.
2. Grow the brand awareness and presence of the Volo City Kids Foundation through outreach events and marketing campaigns throughout the city and country.
3. Serve as programmatic support for sports leagues throughout the city.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Working with the leadership team to develop fundraising initiatives, build donor pipelines, and analyze strategic fundraising plans
- Assisting with planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns
- Researching donor prospects and granting organizations, attending strategic meetings, and distributing marketing materials
- Work on identifying and integrating sponsors into our events and for our leagues
- Working with the leadership team to develop and initiate fundraising events
- Work with Events coordinator to organize and analyze logistics and flow of events
- Staff special events
- Develop strategy for our communication tools - emails, newsletters, social media
- Implement communication plan for families, donors, volunteers, and special events and campaigns
- Assist city leads with community outreach, including building relationships with professionals, updating the client information and referral database, and presentations within the community
- Participate in direct service opportunities by serving as a coach at our youth sports leagues across the city whenever applicable.
Monthly Stipend: $1,000 / month* (*Salary commensurate with experience)
Click Here to Apply