Social Media Coordinator
- Assisting in the documentation of our programs (including our workshops, lectures, guest speakers, socials, field trips, etc.) and managing the site's NSLC Blog.
- On a daily basis, you will edit and generate content for social platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, and WordPress to capture moments of a student's NSLC experience for family, friends, and parents at home.
- You will also be asked by our Director of Social Media, Joel Guy, to capture specific photos and B-roll and be required to produce/save these images to our network drives by the end of the summer.
- As a member of the administration, you will ensure that all aspects of the NSLC programs run smoothly and efficiently.
Your duties to this end may include:
- assisting the office and programming staffs, resolving any issues or concerns held by parents
- assisting students with any problems and helping them enjoy the program
- communicating with the Program Directors and HTAs to coordinate events and activities
- coordinating student arrivals and departures; and completing other tasks as necessary.
The NSLC views your position and responsibility as ongoing throughout the program as we are responsible to our students on a 7 days a week/24 hours a day basis.
800-1200 a session (2 - 5 sessions available)
Click Here to Apply