Tech Social Media Marketer, Intern (Paid, Path to Full Time)
We're currently seeking a part-to-full-time Social Media Marketing Intern to join our global go-to-market team in our Encinitas, CA office. As our Social Media Marketing Intern, you'll work closely with our Content Marketing Manager and the go-to-market team to plan, create, and manage content across our social media channels. You'll help Ecwid connect with our customers in meaningful ways by delivering bite-sized content that maximizes reach and creates demand for our global e-commerce products.
The right candidate will have a working knowledge of all organic social media platforms, strong writing and editing skills, a passion for storytelling, and a growing interest in e-commerce technology. Bonus points for experience in video creation and/or design!
- Content creation, including punchy copywriting and visual asset development, across multiple channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, others)
- Refine strategy and amplify content to grow social followers and engagement
- Monitor social channels and engage with our audience in the Ecwid tone and voice
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager on monthly editorial calendars to deliver content that's timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track channel growth and campaign success
- Stay informed and adapt strategies to take advantage of evolving social media trends
- Ensure proper brand messaging is being executed online
- Identify and engage influencers for potential brand partnerships.
- Assist with long-form content copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Support new multimedia and video development
- Eat tacos with the team, have a great time, and occasionally ride a skateboard or two.
Click Here to Apply