Business Development Lead (Full-Time)
At this level of business, the pipeline for revenue opportunities is key. Using innovative technologies, HopHR is building new AI-based technologies and growing its current customer base to become a leading marketplace for hiring talent and this role will be playing a very important role in achieving to this goal.
- Actively drive prospecting and partnership growth for HopHR within key industry verticals such as direct hire and staffing line of businesses.
- Target and secure agreements with large strategic partners (e.g VC firms) that result in new customer acquisition channels for HopHR.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with strategic partner executives and key decision makers (e.g. Data Science Hiring managers, HR Directors, Talent Acquisition Partners, Business Owners/founders, Investors/VC firms, etc.).
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences; create RFPs/proposals, market analyses and other business development efforts to drive sales and close deals
- Produce sales presentations and white papers.
- Develop and presents reporting that shows tracking against key KPIs and benchmark analysis against competitors.
Competitive Base Plus Commission
Click Here to Apply