Digital Marketing & PR Summer Internship
We are Hang Accessories, a women owned, designed, and produced womens lifestyle brand based out of San Diego, California! We create functional & fashionable bags and unique gift accessories for women on the go! Hang headquarters is a creative environment with a rock star team that is constantly collaborating on the next big project. We are primarily wholesale, but are currently building our online and social presence. Thats where you come in
About the Position:
Do you think outside the box? Are you a creative trendsetter? Do you WOW everyone around you with your outstanding go-getter attitude? If so, we want you to be a part of our team! We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded social media marketing/ media relations intern in the San Diego area who has an interest in both fashion and travel. You would be assisting us with building our online presence, working with influencers, and seeking media/marketing opportunities. Based on internship experience, there will be potential for hire.
Are you a creative trendsetter? Do you WOW everyone around you with your go-getter attitude? If so, we want you to be a part of our team! We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded digital marketing/ media relations intern in the San Diego area who has an interest in both fashion and travel. You will assist with digital marketing campaigns, social media content, website upkeep, influencer outreach, media placement, and mass marketing communication and materials. Based on internship experience, there will be potential for hire.
• Develop content for social media channels.
• Provide weekly/monthly analytic reports to Digital Marketing Manager on social media performance.
• Manage post frequency using scheduling platforms such as Buffer, HootSuite, etc.
• Collaborate on social media initiatives and digital advertising campaigns.
• Engage with the wider social media audience to best foster our community.
• Ensure all communications are consistent in brand messaging.
• Consistently research ways to grow and improve company’s digital presence.
• Research new media leads and reach out to editors for product placement.
• Assess influencer/brand collaboration opportunities.
• Keep B2B and B2C websites current by updating product menu, banners, and store collections.
• Utilize Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. to develop polished marketing collateral.
• Assist Sales & Marketing Department in any other tasks as needed.
Click Here to Apply