Executive Adminstrative Assistant at Luxury Fashion Company
- Manage calendars for CEO and Creative Director
- Book travel arrangements for executives
- Answer phones and correspondence
- Greet visitors by welcoming and directing them to the appropriate meeting place
- Monitor company voice mail and distribute incoming messages appropriately
- Monitor customer service email and disperse incoming emails appropriately
- Assist with messengers and deliveries
- Open and close the showroom and office on a daily basis
- Manage showroom and office appearance
- Order showroom and office supplies
- Complete daily office duties such as stocking printers with paper, bathrooms with supplies, etc.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, copying, etc.
- Assist with processing invoices and maintaining records for accounts payable and receivable
Click Here to Apply