Security Officer Armed and Unarmed
- Investigate potential security breaches, including answering any alarms, to ensure the safety of the grounds.
- Protect the property and ensure that only authorized employees and guests enter the premises to reduce the risk of theft and other disturbances.
- Oversee the entrance of employees and request any guests to sign in and out as a further safeguard for the property.
- Walk around the property and inspect areas to ensure it remains in order and there is no damage to property.
- Monitor surveillance equipment to support other security measures in place to maintain a safe and secure working environment for employees.
- Coordinate with law enforcement and first responders when needed, including calling them in the case of an emergency.
- Fill out daily reports that detail any irregularities that occurred to ensure a solid documentation of all activities on the premises.
- Hold any suspicious or unauthorized persons until management or law enforcement officers arrive to take over the situation.
Salary range from $11.50 - $31/hour
Click Here to Apply