Computer Science Instructor - Summer 2019 (Remote, $20/hr+)
We've designed the instructor role to be a flexible part-time position. Instructors can set their availability and generally work with their students at a regular time, once or twice a week. We expect a minimum commitment of teaching 8 hours per week.
Commitment to providing students a great education:
- Instructors will use the curriculum and teaching tools developed by Juni Learning. Each course is 50 minutes long, taught online, and may be a private (1-1) or small group class (maximum 3 students).
- We look for instructors with a great attitude and desire to help kids build resilience and grit alongside their coding skills.
Professionalism and initiative:
- Treat all students and parents with respect. Foster a safe community.
Act in accordance to a high standard of ethics, and maintain family and student confidentiality and privacy.
- Take initiative to solve or anticipate problems early or refer to another Juni Learning employee.
- Flexibility to changing needs, and ability to collaborate with co-workers for any issues that may arise.
Serve as an ambassador for Juni Learning:
- Maintain high-quality teaching and professionalism.
- Promote our values and mission, and serve as a role model for kids of all backgrounds and ages.
Base pay $20/hr+ based on experience, with opportunities to earn bonuses and develop into different roles.
Click Here to Apply