Line Cook / Prep Cook - Nashville
Founded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin', upbeat atmosphere. With over 190 company owned locations, we're continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm hospitality that Logan’s is known for. It takes the right kind of person. You know, the kind of person who’s never met a stranger. Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because opportunity and good times are calling.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
LINE COOKS & PREP COOKS
Come help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes that provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests! These culinary roles will be responsible for creating all of the dishes on our menu and duties will include preparing and cooking a variety of different dishes.
Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team Members.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate kitchen equipment
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza oven desired
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Logans Roadhouse is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurnat company. At Logan’s Road House you can grow your career with us. We offer great restaurant culinary careers for prep cooks (concinero / cocinera / Jefe / Jefa) who have back of house preparation, cooking, chef / kitchen experience in a high volume restaurant environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer
Click Here to Apply