Your local Faribault, MN Walmart is hiring a Customer Host!
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
We're looking for skilled individuals who are knowledgeable, professional and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service. Are you passionate about security and safety? As a Customer Host, you are responsible for detecting and deterring theft and suspicious activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a potential deterrent to criminal activity by maintaining a highly visible presence at entrance, observing customer and associate behavior, deactivating security tags, checking receipts for large un-bagged high value items, resolving alarm activations, and thanking customers as they exit the store.
- Properly handles claims and returns, arranges and organizes merchandise and supplies, and identifies shrink and damages.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources and collaborates with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners to identify issues and the appropriate solutions
- 1 year of experience in Security, Military, Law Enforcement, or Criminal Justice is preferred
- Degree in Criminal Justice or other applicable field is preferred
- Meets applicable state requirements to work in Asset Protection
- Passes an enhanced background check
Walmart Store #1657
150 Western Ave NW
Faribault, MN 55021
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice.
Click Here to Apply