Human Resources People Lead
Your local Grand Forks, ND Walmart Supercenter is now hiring for a Human Resources People Lead!
Pay Range: $18-$25/hour
What you'll do at Walmart
- The People Lead is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Operators in the facility and Market HR manager.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits facilitations, associate relations, talent development, performance management, onboarding orientation, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Assists leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development, succession planning, scheduling, etc. and provides guidance on execution of company HR programs and initiatives.
- Leads and promotes the adoption of technology services and digital solutions by utilizing and sharing resources, information, and tools.
- Develops, communicates, and implements HR practices and action plans to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners.
- Supports and advocates for associates by modeling Walmart core values.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy, and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Minimum Qualifications:
2 years' of college; OR 1 year's retail experience AND 1 year's supervisory experience; OR 2 years' retail work experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field; OR 2
years' HR management responsibilities
Walmart Store #5806
5755 Gateway Dr, Grand Forks, ND 58203
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice.