Human Resources Team Leaders
Michigan Walmart Supercenters are now hiring Human Resources Team Leaders!
Full time opportunity starting at $18/hr!
What you'll do at Walmart
- Focus on Execution and Results: Align and pursue work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization. Share information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance. Effectively use existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives. Use and explain major process steps to manage time, resources, and challenges to meet goals.
- Plan for and Improve Performance: Develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals. Develop contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identify and recommend ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Build Influence: Develop and present logical, convincing reasons in support of one's perspectives and initiatives. Proactively share relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people. Listen attentively and ask questions to ensure understanding. Research and prepare documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
- Model Ethics and Compliance: Comply with policies and procedures. Demonstrate ethical performance. Support efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
- Adapt Professionally: Demonstrate creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapt to competing demands and shifting priorities. Update and share knowledge and skills to keep current in one's area of expertise. Embrace change and support its implementation.
- Build Relationships: Build trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries. Relate to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice.