Retail Merchandiser - No Nights or Weekends
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions.
The Retail Merchandiser is responsible for merchandising at retail accounts within an assigned territory. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer's sales.
No Nights, No Weekends!
Shifts are Monday through Friday 4am to 12:30pm
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Check code dates and rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Planogram experience preferred
- High School diploma preferred
- Reliable transportation is required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds