Your local Columbus, NE Walmart is looking for Stockers (CAP 1)!
4am-1pm shifts available!
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
Stocking, backroom, & receiving associates work to ensure customers can find all of the items they have on their shopping list. Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, or helping customers while stocking shelves.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload trucks
- Sort products in the backroom
- Stock products on shelves
- Ensure aisles are neat and area is clean
- Engage vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
- Greet customers and answer their questions
How to Apply
1. Click apply on this listing to begin the application process
2. Search for your location and select the store # below
3. Under "Specialized Roles," select BackRoom/Stockroom/Receiving
818 23rd St E, Columbus, NE 68601
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice.
Click Here to Apply