Tips for Parents
Top College Parent Questions Submitted 9-28-09
- How can I add money on my daughters titan card? (UW-Oshkosh). Here are your options: in person at Titan Central located in Reeve Memorial Union – with cash, check, money order or credit card, by telephone at 920-424-1234 (credit card only with a $10 minimum deposit), use the self-serve deposit station in Scott Hall that accepts $1,$5,$10 and $20 dollar bills or by Mail to: UW Oshkosh, Titan Central, 748 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54901. Checks and money orders must be made payable to UW Oshkosh and include your student ID number.
- Can you please help me find where the Florida International University academic calendar is posted with the holiday schedule? Here is a link to download a PDF with the academic calendar: http://fiustudentrecords.org/downloads/FIU_2009-2010.pdf
- What is the safest and most reasonable taxi service for Gonzaga University Students? Here are two options: Spokane Cab: 509-568-8000 or Yellow Cab: 509-535-6151.
- When is Parent’s Weekend at Miami University? Oct 2 – 4. Visit this site for more info.
- I want to schedule airfare for my daughter for the Thanksgiving weekend. Can she get to the Denver airport on Thanksgiving day early? Here’s a link to the Colorado Springs shuttle.
- My daughter needs transportation from ua to birmingham airport on Oct. 2, 2009. Flight leaves at 6:30 a.m. Any suggestions? Please check out these: Birmingham Door to Door : (205) 591-5550, eShuttle: (205) 702-4566, Meteors Shuttle (205) 980-1083
- I would like to pay my daughters tuition on line. I set up a password as a guest to her account. How do I log on to the UW-Oshkosh site? You should be able to login to Titan Web here: http://www.uwosh.edu/registrar/titanweb/
Have a question? Email us! Email: [email protected] DOT com