Recreational Sports and Facilities (RSF)
The department of Recreational Sports and Facilities (RSF) is the campus destination for recreational sports, fitness and wellness programs and facilities. We offer students a variety of recreation opportunities and services in the areas of fitness, wellness, intramurals, open recreation and aquatics.
Klotsche Center and Pavilion
The Klotsche Center and Pavilion together make up a multipurpose recreation, athletic and instructional complex. Within the complex are numerous activity areas and services to meet the recreation and fitness needs of our students.
- 6-court arena with 200 meter running track
- 4-court auxiliary gymnasium with 1/8 mile elevated jogging track
- Fitness center with strength and cardiovascular training equipment
- 8-lane 25 yard swimming pool
- 8 racquetball/handball courts
- Group exercise/activity room
- Group exercise/martial arts room
- Group cycle/activity room
- Personal Training Studio
- Locker rooms with locker rentals available
- Student commons area to meet friends or study
Fitness, Wellness and Instructional Program
RSF offers a variety of fitness and wellness opportunities including group exercise classes, personal training, and nutritional services. We also offer many instructional classes including martial arts, CPR/AED, Water Safety Instructor and SCUBA.
The RSF Intramural Program offers intramural opportunities throughout the year. The program consists of team and individual sport activities.
Examples of team sports include co-ed volleyball, flag football, basketball, co-ed dodge ball, soccer, fustal, co-ed softball, co-ed floor hockey, trivia and arena football.
Individual sports include activities such as disk golf, racquetball, triathlon and badminton.
Special events offered have included horseback riding, late night Olympics, and downhill skiing.